Ford SUV assembly plant workers get 9-week unplanned vacation
At some point it seems likely that Ford will either shift pickup truck production to SUV plants or shift the SUVs to one of the pickup plants. Some of the plants that loose truck production will be shifting over to building cars, particularly the Focus and perhaps the updated Fusion coming later this year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models