Congratulations to the winners of yesterday's sweepstakes prizes who include bfaukner, policyvote, Shortt Sirket, Ralph M and Nora Scott-Platt. As for which won the mind-numbingly bitchin' Chevy Astro keychain, they'll all have to check their mailboxes to find out. As promised, the prizes get bigger and better each day this week, and today we've got a dozen copies of Devil May Care, Sebastian Faulks' new James Bond novel. This is the classic, Cold War-era Bond. He smokes, he drinks, he drives his Bentley, and he faces down a supervillain who threatens to unleash chaos upon the free world. Oh, and there's a girl. Always a girl. I've read the book, and it's one of those engrossing, exciting page-turners you'll tear through in a single sitting if you're not careful. We'll randomly select twelve winners, each of whom will take home a copy.
All you need to do to enter is...
- Leave a comment on this post telling us which James Bond film is your favorite.
- The comment must be left before 12:00 PM EST, Wednesday, June 18th.
- We'll randomly select twelve winners at that time (please check your email!) and distribute one prize per each.
- Prizes courtesy of Doubleday (www.doubleday.com) include Devil May Care ($24.95), the new James Bond novel by Sebastian Faulks.
- Limit 1 entry per person per calendar day (comment more than once on this post and you'll be disqualified, but enter again for tomorrow's sweepstakes)
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.