Sigh. Hybrid lies continue to spread
A bit of truth rings out from Moloney's column regarding some hybrid purchasers, as some Prius owners admit to basing their buying decisions out of a desire to appear green. It has been argued, and may in fact be true, that many consumers chose the Prius over another hybrid model due to the fact that it is readily recognized as a green choice. Still, to suggest that all hybrids are purchased solely to make a statement is ludicrous, as it is the savings in gasoline that prompt the vast majority of fuel-sipping choices.
[Source: Autowriters.com Newsletter]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video