Audi launches new 46mpg A4 TDI in British market
For those opting for gasoline as the fuel source, a 2.0L TFSI is rated at 209hp and 258lb-ft of torque. The direct injected turbo engine still scores a 35.6mpg (U.S.) rating on the EU combined cycle. This engine motivates the A4 with considerably more haste getting to 62mph in just 6.9 seconds. When the new A4 arrives in the US in September, the 2.0L TFSI will be the base engine. There aren't any announced plans yet to offer the 2.0L TDI in the U.S. A4.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models