Donald Rumsfeld buys a Vespa
We've seen countless celebs go green by either choosing to drive in a hybrid vehicle, electric car or even a scooter. The latest well-known person we've heard has made the change to two-wheels might not be a celebrity by the strictest definition of the word, but we're sure you know his name: Donald Rumsfeld. We're going to leave any political bits out of this post and just suggest that it's nice to see well-known people make a fuel-saving purchase. The specific scooter model that Mr. Rumsfeld, former Defense Secretary of the United States, has chosen is the Vespa LX150. The fine-looking Italian is a capable mount and features a 150cc four-stroke engine which powers the metal-bodied machine up to around sixty miles per hour. Riders of scooters such as this one typically report fuel mileage of around seventy miles per gallon, which surely makes the Vespa Rumsfeld's most efficient ride.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!