Chrysler working "intensely" on Hornet-like small car
Ok, maybe it's not that bad. The box shape certainly worked for the Scion XB 1.0, yielding a lot of space inside a small package. The internet forum at the website that the company set up for the concept even had a few people show up and rave about the styling for a week or two. Of course, the new product won't look like the Hornet exactly. When asked, Thomas Hausch, the company's vice president for international purchasing, couldn't even say whether it would even wear the Dodge insignia. He did, though, intimate that there would be a Chrysler smaller than the 2-liter Sebring coming. Hit the jump to see a video of the Hornet buzzing along.
[Source: Automotive News Europe (Sub req'd} / Dodge-Hornet.com]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies