British fuel demand down 20% due to high prices
Fortunately, people in the UK and the rest of Europe generally have public transportation as a viable option. Here in the U.Sdf. unless you live in a major city like New York or Chicago, mass transit is of limited use. For all of the millions of Americans who live in the 'burbs, there often is no option but to drive. And while recommending that people move closer to where they work might have been an option a year ago, the collapse of the real estate bubble in most of the country means that moving is usually out the question too.
[Source: Daily Telegraph]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video