Formula 1 could adopt ethanol to go with hybrid drive
All cars in the IndyCar series run on E100 ethanol. In the ALMS several teams including the GT1 Corvette C6Rs are now running cellulosic E85. The Audi R10s run on GTL diesel fuel while the rest of the field is fueled by E10.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies