Cobasys backing away from GM's faulty battery story
The other day, we found out that GM was having problems with the Cobasys batteries in the automaker's mild hybrid vehicles. The hybrid versions of the Chevrolet Malibu, Saturn Vue and Saturn Aura are affected and around 9,000 batteries were recalled and replaced. At least, that's how GM explained it. According to a post over on HybridCars, Cobasys revealed that "a lot" of the information in the way GM told the battery problem story "it is not correct." According to HybridCars, the Cobasys executive "declined to elaborate further." Even so, we have our own questions in to GM and Cobasys to get their responses. Stay tuned.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models