VIDEO: Nissan GT-R 7:29 'Ring run
Video of Nissan's newly-mined 7:29 Nürburgring lap time has now surfaced on YouTube. The video comes courtesy of a fan recording a television screen at what looks to be a Nissan event display. The background noise is rather overbearing, but if you crank up the volume it is possible to catch a hint of the squealing tires and screaming engine. Those are the same street tires available off the showroom floor, along with supposedly stock engine specifications. Regardless of the equipment though, the track is completely dry this time around and Nissan test driver Tochio Suzuki doesn't hold anything back. Catch the video after the jump. Thanks for the tip Collin and D@rk!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video