Kristen Davis takes Hydrogen 7 to "Sex and the City" premiere
Last night, for a special screening of the movie version of "Sex and the City," star Kristen Davis got a ride in the dual-fuel BMW Hydrogen 7. Davis rode the car to the Arclight Cinema in Hollywood, California. While I'm sure the drama was kept on-screen, let's not forget that co-star Kim Cattrall is really more into the Mercedes GLK Freeside, as she proved with her appearance at the Detroit Auto Show in January. In fact, the GLK Freeside is featured in the movie, if preview materials are to be believed. In any case, the movie opens nationwide today. That hydrogen-powered car? Not quite as available.
[Source: Rubenstein Communications, Inc.]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies