Ford expected to build North American Fiesta in Mexico
Also undecided at this point is which body styles we will get here. The four-door sedan will definitely be available, but there is also a great deal of interest in the stylish hatchback model. Ford made a last minute decision to display the hatchback version of the Concept Verve at the Detroit Auto Show this year and it drew a lot of positive response. With stylish, well-equipped hatchbacks like the Honda Fit gaining in popularity, a similar Fiesta is a strong possibility. Now they just need to pull the program forward and bring this car to market as soon as possible. Along with the upcoming Fusion hybrid, the Fiesta could be a major shot in the arm for Ford in North America and they need it now.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models