Hybrid Technologies to enter electric supercar in Automotive X Prize
We have no real details on what would power either vehicle, though Popular Mechanics' report indicates that HT's Ron Cerven is predicting very wild things from the vehicle. Power levels over that of the incredible new Corvette ZR1 are being thrown around. With talk like that, we'd love to see a real product roll out of the Hybrid Technologies factory, something that is planned to take place this September.
[Source: Popular Mechanics, thanks for the tip, Doug!]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video