Bosch-Mahle joint venture gets go ahead to start manufacturing turbos
Bosch MAHLE Turbo systems is looking to take advantage of the move to downsized engines with turbochargers. By using smaller engines, automakers can achieve weight reductions and reduced fuel consumption while still providing increased power when it's needed. Bosch MAHLE plans to start production of turbochargers at plants in St. Michael ob Bleiburg, Austria, and Blaichach/Immenstadt, Germany in 2011.
[Source: Bosch Mahle]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video