Aussies announce Australian Top Gear hosts, where's ours?
Being U.S. citizens who are awaiting their own version of Top Gear with trepidation, we can't comment on how well these Aussies will do carrying Clarkson's torch, so if you're Down Under at the moment and have an opinion, leave it in the comments. Regardless, we'll likely be bittorrenting these episodes along with the originals from Britain as soon as they begin airing later this summer. Now, which one do you think is supposed to be Clarkson, and which the Hampster and Captain Slow? Thanks for the tip, Mark!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models