Paris unveiling rumored for MINI SUV
The "Crossman" is slated to be produced by Magna Steyr, riding 80 mm higher than standard MINIs and will be powered by the same 1.6-liter naturally aspirated and turbocharged mills found in the Cooper and Clubman, and their S-badged counterparts. Magna says that it will be producing 80,000 Crossmans (Crossmen?) each year on an entirely new platform that allows the use of both AWD and FWD drivetrains.
[Source: AutoTelegraaf via Motor Authority]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video