Thunderbird Ranch out to pasture?
John Draxler has loved Ford's personal-luxury coupe for decades, and he's been a tremendous resource for the Thunderbird community for nearly as long with his Thunderbird Ranch operation. Located in Wisconsin, the Ranch could be over-simplified as a yard full of Thunderbirds, and the Badger State thinks it's a lot more complicated than that. Wisconsin has determined that the Thunderbird Ranch is really a salvage operation, and called for all sorts of permits and fees. Rather than deal with the hassle and the expense, Mr. Drexler is razing the ranch. Now would be a good time to get those parts for your '57-'88 'Bird, or possibly even pick up that entire project car. Act fast, or the offer from the scrap metal yard will likely win out.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video