Hawaii Governor reports talks with Better Place
Raising Islands, a Hawaiian blog on science and environment, reports the Governor saying "We are also in discussions with the same organization. It's to create a society where you don't need to use oil or gasoline." The Hawaiian islands would seem a logical location for electric cars, given the islands' natural limitation on long distance driving and potential for abundant wind and solar electricity. Thanks to Simon for the tip.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies