Hawaii Governor reports talks with Better Place
Raising Islands, a Hawaiian blog on science and environment, reports the Governor saying "We are also in discussions with the same organization. It's to create a society where you don't need to use oil or gasoline." The Hawaiian islands would seem a logical location for electric cars, given the islands' natural limitation on long distance driving and potential for abundant wind and solar electricity. Thanks to Simon for the tip.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models