Spy Shots: Subaru Exiga caught ahead of debut
In the run-up to the Exiga's launch, Subaru has released a teaser site along with a darkened photo of its new seven-passenger wagon. But it was just a matter of time before we got a non-Subie-approved glimpse of the automaker's new people mover. According to the crew at NASIOC, the version you see above is sporting an optional aero package with some additional front skirting, side sills and window treatments. The massive glass roof is likely to be one of the features that Subaru will hype when the Exiga launches in Japan next month, but don't expect to see the new super-wagon in the U.S. anytime soon.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video