Refreshed Opel logo accompanies Insignia release
Opel will be following the lead of its corporate sibling, Vauxhall, later this year when it unveils a new badge to correlate with the release of the Insignia sedan. The restyled emblem will still feature the Opel nameplate and lightening bolt, but will be coated in polished metal and will attempt to signify Opel's upmarket ascendancy in the European market. The gentleman at right holding the redesigned logo is Mark Adams, GM Europe's of design, who says that new emblem, "is very much consistent with the overall design language and philosophy of our vehicles." Expect to see the new logo affixed to the Insignia at the London Motor Show next month.
[Source: Automotive News – Sub. Req.]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX