Official: Mattel will offer Ferrari Dino, err... California model
Click above for high-res gallery of the new Ferrari California
A few months ago we advised taking our post about Mattel leaking major Ferrari news with a big grain of salt. But as that famous toy maker has been known to do in the past (remember the 1969 Corvette?), Mattel was indeed working on a 1:18th scale model of a new, small Ferrari. As we know, however, it won't be called Dino.
A Mattel insider and Autoblog fan has tipped us off that a 1:18 scale Hot Wheels Ferrari California will be available in "late 2008." With the official unveiling of the Ferrari California supposedly planned for the Paris Motor Show in October, we might be able to take one for a, uh, small test drive before the car is even unveiled.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX