Google Earth spots Top Gear USA test track?
Aside from those facts, just look at the layout. Compared to the course that Lotus engineers setup for the Stig, this makeshift circuit looks positively pedestrian. A few chicanes and some long sweepers does not a test track make, so until we see the Hammerhead and Follow Through, we're chalking up these rubber marks to weekend hoonage.
[Source: Final Gear via Jalopnik]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models