VIDEO: Karma flies, sounds like jet
We were telling you recently about the Fisker Karma showing up in fake camo stickers as part of a PR campaign. This being the 21st century and all, video, as well as the still photos, was taken and now is available on YouTube. Said video is equipped with sound and has the Karma accelerating to the tune of something akin to twin turbines. Having heard previously that an actual running prototype of the car wouldn't be seen until closer to the sunset of 2008, we have to wonder what it is
making all that racket powering this machine. Is it the rumored VW engine or an electric drivetrain? It doesn't exactly sound like the cross between a "Formula 1 car and a jet plane" that Monsieur Fisker spoke of during it's unveiling at the Detroit Auto Show. Perhaps it's just a simulation of a jet via speakers. Not being able to decide ourselves we leave it to you, the treasured reader, to let us know in your comments after viewing the video on the other side of the jump.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!