Alstare working on ethanol powered motorcycles and ATVs
These events could mark the introduction of biofuels into motorcycle racing. We've already seen ethanol replace racing fuel for some automotive events, so the idea of introducing the renewable fuel to bikes seems almost inevitable.
[Sources: Alstare, Faster and Faster]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies