This can't get more Italian: the Fiat 500 Giovanni Rana pastamobile
The car pays a tribute to one of Italy's best-known pasta manufacturers, Rana. The car was introduced by Mr. Rana himself during a food fair called "Cibus" in Parma last week. Without a doubt, this's one of the funniest conversions we've ever seen in a car. We won't see it being on showrooms any soon, but we do wonder what would happen if we drove it into a boiling pit of water.
[Source: La Reppubblica]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video