Cadillac bringing ethanol hybrid chopper to LA Auto Show
UPDATE: Cadillac contacted us to clarify that in fact it didn't commission either motorcycle, but both custom bike-building shops are building these choppers on their own, and Cadillac has given them permission to use its logo and branding. It was also pointed out that the Cadillac Escalade Two-Mode Hybrid is almost here, so in fact the wreath and crest will soon be getting its first hybrid.
[Source: D Business via Winding Road]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies