New rendering of electric BMW Isetta
The article goes on quote BMW CEO Norbert Reithofer as saying, "co-operation [with another car maker (*cough* Mercedes)] is possible" and added that the decision would be made by the end of 2008 "whether to go it alone". With a target production date of 2012 we expect an officially official announcement and drawings any day now.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies