Ferrari and Maserati report record quarter
Maserati has also seen a resurgence in sales, with a 21% improvement in year over year sales to 2,234 units for the quarter. While Maserati made a profit of 10 million euro for the quarter, which sounds lousy until you consider the famed Italian automaker was in the red for 17 straight years until 2007. While the Italian automaker has a checkered past with regards to sales and earnings performance, the gorgeous GranTurismo and a steady backlog of customers translates into good times for quite a while at Maserati.
[Source: Automotive News - Sub. Req.]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies