Keating SKR supercar launches in Britain
The SKR model is considered to be more of a GT, while the TKR will be a track-ready model with a rumored twin-turbocharged version that could create up to 1,500 hp. Keating is taking orders and expects to start delivery towards the end of the year. Based on what we've seen so far, however, Bugatti needn't be worried.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models