Top 20 green cars we wish we could buy today, Number 7: Nissan Denki Cube
The Denki Cube from Nissan uses new laminated lithium ion batteries from Nissan's joint venture with NEC stashed below the floor and rear seat. Just as long as those batteries stay, we could do without the lightning-pattern grillework, dressed-up headlamps, and hole-punch patterns on the front and rear bumper covers. Even with those fasion question marks, this one ranks pretty high on our list due to its small size and the fact that it's likely to actually make it to market.
On to Number 6.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models