Top 20 green cars we wish we could buy today, Number 2: Fisker Karma
It's a bit ironic that the Tesla WhiteStar sedan and the Fisker Karma grace our list back-to-back as the number two and three most exciting green cars we wish we could buy today. As you're probably aware, news has surfaced that Henrik Fisker was tasked with the design of a Tesla product before being dismissed from the project. Depending on which side you believe, Fisker then either stole Tesla know-how or salvaged his work by introducing his own electric sedan, the Karma. Either way, we think the design of the Karma is amazing and hope that it does in fact see the light of day.
Ready for Number 1?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies