Top 20 green cars we wish we could buy today, Number 14: Lightning GT
Featuring PML Flightlink Hi-Pa Drive™ in-wheel motors and the Altairnano NanoSafe™ rechargeable, nano titanate batteries along with a Carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite bodywork with aluminum honeycomb crushable impact cells and a £150,00 price tag, the Lightning GT is one electric car that we're really hoping for. Just because we wish we could buy it today doesn't mean we have the cashola to do so, we're just sayin'.
Which car is lucky Number 13?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models