Top 20 green cars we wish we could buy today, Number 13: VentureOne
Venture Vehicles is taking the three-wheeled route with their VentureOne because it allows them to avoid the costly and time consuming engineering involved with automotive safety compliance. Because it has less than four wheels, it is considered a motorcycle and doesn't have to be crash tested or fitted with systems like airbags. That's a scary proposition to some, but for those who already ride motorcycles, the VentureOne looks to be an extreme experience second-to-none. Besides, a well-engineered vehicle with three wheels can be just as safe as any other.
On to Number 12.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models