Makin' ethanol from cheese factory whey
The project was co-developed with the University of La Coruña. Estimated production figures might seem modest: about 800 liters of ethanol per day, but it will be used to save about € 24,000 per month and will be used to power flex-fuel vehicles. Plus, any system that turns waste into fuel is worth noting, no matter how "small."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies