Lula da Silva: Biofuels are good
"Don't anybody come to me to tell me that food prices are high because of biodiesel. Food prices are high because the world was not ready for a billion Chinese and a billion Indians eating more food," he added. Lula was also against certain agriculture subsidies introduced into U.S. and EU markets, which he blamed for the rise of prices as well.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models