Regional government wants companies to switch to electric bikes
According to Cantabria, a company can substitute a 50cc moped for a 1.5 kW electric unit, a 80cc bike for 2.5 kW electric, and large 400cc units by 20kW motors. Range usually varies between 60 and 150 km, which is plenty since these vehicles perform errands in a range of less than 100 km per day in urban settings, and can be recharged in four to six hours. I'll give them a hint: help these guys.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies