Two Nova Biosource Fuels biodiesel plants operating at reduced capacity
In Seneca, Illinois, Nova's refinery is operating at 75 percent capacity turning animal fats and vegetable oils into biodiesel. Nova has commissioned the first train on the way to a 60 million gallons per year production. Over in Greenville, Mississippi, a 20mgpy biodiesel plant was damaged after a mechanical pump failure. Nova representatives are on the site (it's a Scott Petroleum Corp. plant) and will be working to repair the facility.
Earlier this year, Nova sponsored the Sundance screening of Josh Tickell's Fields of Fuel documentary.
[Source: Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc.]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models