Fiat 500 gets one more award
It seems that the retro-cool style of the Fiat 500, aside from getting a lot of praise, is also winning a lot of prizes. Besides the Car of the Year 2008 – the little Italian that?s made in Poland has just been crowned Best Small Car in the annual What Diesel Car Of The Year awards.
The 500 Diesel is powered by Fiat's 1.3 Multijet engine good for 75 HP, 56 mpg (U.S.) in the EU combined cycle and CO2 emissions of 111 g/km. Overall, current diesel sales in the UK are approaching those on the Continent, with more than 50 percent of vehicles sold being diesels.
[Source: Fiat UK]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies