FF4 gets official name, plot details revealed
Our cinema-obsessed sister-site got the low down on the next installment of the Fast and Furious franchise, and since the plot and character development (or lack thereof) will be predictable enough, Universal decided to drop the "Four" from the title, so the new flick will simply be known as "Fast and Furious." But wait, there's less. The plot synopsis involves everyone's least-favorite tight-laced trooper, Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker) and the smash-happy Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) reigniting their feud, but putting bad blood aside to defeat a "shared enemy." The movie will take place in Los Angeles and Mexico, and despite his better angels, the film's director Justin Lin is considering another installment before retiring the series. Fast and Furious is due to hit theaters June 5, 2009. Mark your calendars in anticipation, or avoidance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX