Carsharing in Paris? Get your subscription for free
Other options for carsharing in Paris are Caisse Commune, which has prices ranging €12 to €25 for the monthly fee, then €2-3 per hour and €0.21-0.44 per km. Then there's also Okigo, charging €9.90 a month, €4 per hour and €0.35 per km. Finally you can also rent a car for less than a day at Hertz, which offers 4, 8 or 12-hour rentals for €35. There's a demo video after the jump.
[Source: Le Monde (h/t to Dominique for the tip)]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video