Guangzhou's Armada buys 207 hybrid buses
Compared to the existing LPG units, fuel consumption is reduced by 60 percent (but let's not forget to take into consideration the higher energy density of diesel), CO2 production figures are 25 lower and both NOx and particulates figures drop proportionally. Armada's fuel bill will be also 40 percent cheaper thanks to fuel savings.
[Source: Eaton via Moteurnature]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies