Spark EV's Michael Papp might face more charges
Papp now says he plans to refund the $100,000 he accepted from the two EV companies "but could not immediately give back the wired payments," the Express-Times wrote. Papp also said he can prove the cars are ordered and en route to the two companies. We'll see, won't we?
[Source: Penn Live]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video