The Maserati MC12 is a rare beast. Only 25 were made in 2005 and just seven of those were federalized for use in the United States, one of which is this blue-and-white gem you see above. Similar to its brother, the Ferrari Enzo, the MC12 shares not only the Ferrari 6.0-liter V12, but the same hefty price tag, as well. The current bid for this particular example is over $1,200,000 and still under the reserve. Originally owned by a collector in Florida, it is up for sale by Lamborghini of Las Vegas and only has 521 miles clocked on the odometer. Check out the gallery below for additional photos while you figure out how to cash in that 401k that's not doing anything for you right now.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX