Craigslist Find of the Day: Official car of Sprite, the Limon Camaro
Those clever Hawkeyes don't need Xibit to pimp a ride, so here to represent Iowa pimps we have this 1988 Camaro IROC-Z, apparently inspired by a Sprite commercial. The great thing about any pimped piece of auto is that it sells itself -- all you need to do is see the car on the street and you know, as Paul Harvey said, the rest of the story. The "fresh 305, fresh tranny w/shift kit," TV, subs, lambo doors, is par for the
track course. What really interests us about this car is the price: $9,900 or "comparable trade." We're fine with the cash -- what we really want to see is what kind of car qualifies as "comparable trade"? Thanks for the tip, Aaron!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX