Flip & Tumble introduces the first reusable bag designed for a cup holder. Seriously
While I like the look and color of these bags, I'm pretty sure that the old plastic grocery bags and the Wrapsack that sit in my trunk (and in my backpack, for when I'm grocery shopping on my bike) will work just fine for the foreseeable future. When they're all ripped to pieces, then I'll consider Flip & Tumble. You?
[Source: Eva @ Flip & Tumble]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies