Battery and ultracapacitor companies get their report cards
In a three-part article for EnergyTechStocks.com, the founder and editor of the informative Green Car Congress hands out report cards for the leading battery and ultra-capacitor companies out there today. All the big battery names you read about on AutoblogGreen are represented as well as the secretive EEStor ultra-capacitor folks and impressive upstarts like Valence. While nobody gets an "F," Mike pulls no punches with a frank assessment of each. We thinks he is pretty much "on the money" but if he's slipped up, we are sure you'll let us know.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video