VIDEO: Another Challenger SRT8 sending rubber to the afterlife
Video posted after the jump
Ahh, YouTube: the equivalent of morning cartoons for us grown-ups, only now we drink coffee with our Fruity Pebbles. The post title pretty much sums this up. As more people get their hands on SRT8 Dodge Challengers, more videos of wanton tire massacre will surface. Today's round comes via MyRide, which set about tagging the tarmac at Willow Springs with a silver example. When the Camaro finally comes out, we expect to see approximately one bajillion videos exactly like this, with at least half sporting the inevitable Dead Milkmen soundtrack. Thanks for the tip, David!
[Source: YouTube via MyRide]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX