Click above for a gallery of the Chery Faira range
Chery will show off its new Faira range of five compact cars at Auto China this week, and thanks to the gang at Autoblog Chinese, we have some decent-sized photos. to share. Power across the range comes from a 60-hp 1.3L ACTECO four-cylinder, though China Car Times says that the sporty Faira YY (above) could get a 1.5L. The rundown on the models is as follows:
- Faira: 3-door two-passenger hatch. In the gallery, it's the blue one with the big smile.
- Faira JJ: 5-door crossover complete with matte fender cladding. Not likely to provoke exclamations of, "Dyn-o-mite!"
- Faira HH: 4-door notchback sedan
- Faira YY: Sportier-looking 3-door. If it gets the 1.5L, it would likely have 80 hp or so.
- Faira 5-door: Pretty self explanatory. We don't know its letter designation.
Related GalleryChery Faira model range
[Sources: Autoblog Chinese, China Car Times]