Chery will show off its new Faira range of five compact cars at Auto China this week, and thanks to the gang at Autoblog Chinese, we have some decent-sized photos. to share. Power across the range comes from a 60-hp 1.3L ACTECO four-cylinder, though China Car Times says that the sporty Faira YY (above) could get a 1.5L. The rundown on the models is as follows:
- Faira: 3-door two-passenger hatch. In the gallery, it's the blue one with the big smile.
- Faira JJ: 5-door crossover complete with matte fender cladding. Not likely to provoke exclamations of, "Dyn-o-mite!"
- Faira HH: 4-door notchback sedan
- Faira YY: Sportier-looking 3-door. If it gets the 1.5L, it would likely have 80 hp or so.
- Faira 5-door: Pretty self explanatory. We don't know its letter designation.