Pedal-powered Buick out of court and on the road again
The court finally heard the case and, according to the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) News website, "As the Crown prosecutor tried to make his case Thursday, the court erupted in laughter, and the charges were thrown out." After the hearing, Baldwin was asked about his plans and is quoted as saying, "I'm thinking it's a really nice day, so we might go for a drive." A nice way to celebrate his legal victory indeed. To check out the original footage of the incident, hit the jump.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies