Wiesmann, the German manufacturers of the love-em-or-hate-em GT and Roadster, has plans to add V8 and V10 versions of its drop-top model that will be introduced at the 2009 Geneva Motor Show. The current Roadster lineup includes only the MF3, which is powered by BMW's 3.2-liter flat-six found in the last generation M3. The new MF4 and MF5 Roadsters will be powered by BMW's 4.8-liter V8 and 5.0-liter V10 already found in the current Wiesmann Coupe models. Unfortunately, Wiesmann still has no plans to bring either the GT or the Roadster to the United States.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video